BV | Yoga Retreat 8-10 December
3 nights + 4 yoga sessions in accordance with Ayurvedic and Hippocratic philosophy
Four days to learn and cultivate a natural language that teaches rhythms, words, silence and listening.
We will explore the 4 elements and learn to feel them in the body and in our every manifestation.
Comprehensive mindfulness and counselling will be powerful tools for personal growth.
Ayurvedic and Hippocratic philosophy will teach us healthy lifestyles and proper nutrition.
Yoga and bioenergetics will re-establish a harmonious flow of our energies.
A highly transformative experience that will leave sown ground that can be nurtured over time, from the 8th to the 10th of December, the Immaculate Conception weekend.
At Palazzo BelVedere in Montecatini Terme
Rate per person starting from 690.00 Euro in a double room
Rate per person starting from 890.00 Euro in a double room for single use
The retreat includes:
- 3 nights in a Comfort Room
- 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- 4 yoga sessions
- 1 welcome drink
- 1 elemental treatment chosen together with our Naturopath, to rebalance each of the four Elements (50 minutes)
- 6 sessions of bioenergetics and pranayama to soften everyday tensions (30 minutes)
- 1 infusion and hang drum concert, an instrument with a soothing and transcendental sound
- 2 art therapy sessions using selected techniques (Creative ChromoGraphy, Expressive Art and SongDance Therapy) that through colour, drawing and artistic creations, song and dance support the path to express one's potential
The menus of lunches and dinners, alone or in company, are designed to support the daily yoga practice
Limited availability and reservation required
Strong points of the offer
- Yoga sessions
- Bioenergetics and Pranayama
- Art therapy